* [9fans] httpd - first try
@ 2016-09-18  1:40 woplan9
From: woplan9 @ 2016-09-18  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans, woplan9

Hello!  I just re-installed plan9 in a raspberry pi, and this time
around, i´m trying to play with the httpd web server, for creating a
small site.

I created /usr/web/index.html and tried to run ip/httpd/httpd which
produces the following error page (via browser, and for the intended
ip):

"
Object not found

The object /usr/glenda/web/index.html does not exist on this server.
errstr: '/usr/web/usr' does not exist
uri host:
header host: 192.168.1.100
actual host: who cares
"
I also created /usr/glenda/web/index.html but the results are the
same.  I know that the /sys/lib/httpd.rewrite and namespace.httpd are
important files for configuring but i´m not sure how.  I didn´t, i´m
afraid, get less cofused by reading httpd man page, but i´m sure it is
my fault :).

My objective is the to run the web server for a index.html basic file
on a directory, somewhere in plan9.  Does anyone have any ideas where
the problem might lie?

Thanks!

João Reis