* [9fans] ADV:8.90% Tax Deferred Annuity...
@ 2002-08-01 14:45 IQ - AIG
From: IQ - AIG @ 2002-08-01 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:	  	State:	  	Zip:
E-mail:

 AIG Annuity

*Rates effective 7/1/02 and are subject to change. A Market Value
Adjustment (MVA) will apply to any withdrawal (in excess of permitted
free amounts)made during the first nine years you own your UltraMYG
Annuity. Early withdrawal charges are as follows:(9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,0%)
Annuities are issued by AIG Annuity Insurance Company. AIG Annuity
Insurance Company is a member of American International Group, Inc.

We don't want anybody to receive our mailing who does not wish to
receive them. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this
message. Instead, go here: http://www.insuranceiq.info/optout/