* rpi3 wifi
@ 2020-08-23  5:26 Kurt H Maier
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2020-08-23  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Yo,

I'm trying to get Miller's ether4330 driver working in the bcm64 kernel.
Here is what I have so far: http://sciops.net/downloads/wifi.diff

This compiles and link and boots, but then enumerates the same wifi
device multiple times... and times out when you try to talk to any of
them.  Note you'll need the firmware files in /sys/lib/firmware to try
this; I've been using the ones at http://sciops.net/downloads/pif.tar if
you want to replicate my failure precisely.

Anyone have any ideas?  I am not a programmer.

khm