* [9front] MP4/VP9, SSH & TLS Bounty Numbers and Progress
@ 2023-09-06 12:38 Dmad
From: Dmad @ 2023-09-06 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Greetings,

Was reading through Plan9 Haters late last night and saw the bounties
printed there.  Are those bounties still outstanding (just saw the printed
ones are nearly identical to https://fqa.9front.org/appendixb.html)?

I'm not a C programmer, but a SOC guy - however, thinking that a little
more sauce on the kitty (increasing the bounties) may be beneficial.

Those are the three I am interested in - let me know if there is something
more pressing for the project that needs focus.

Thanks!

dmadhatr@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org