* performance of ocamlgraph and ocaml batteries
@ 2010-12-13  5:09 Kihong Heo
From: Kihong Heo @ 2010-12-13  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear all.

I have a big program using ocaml graph and ocaml batteries.
When I was improving performance of the program, I was curious about
the performance of those library.

I use old version of ocaml batteries (maybe beta version?) and the latest version of ocamlgraph.
And I just use PMap and PSet among ocaml batteries.
(now those are changed to BatPMap and BatPSet as I know).

I want to know
1. Is there a big difference in memory consumption between old and new version of ocaml batteries?
2. Generally, is the memory consumption of ocamlgraph is effective?

Please let me know.

Best,

- Kihong Heo