* [Caml-list] Core (and associated libraries) on bitbucket!
@ 2012-01-06 23:34 Yaron Minsky
From: Yaron Minsky @ 2012-01-06 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

For those who are interested in getting a look at a development version of
the next release of the Core suite of OCaml libraries, Core is now hosted
on bitbucket.

   http://bitbucket.org/yminsky/ocaml-core/wiki/Home

We're still working on making installation smoother and easier, as well as
solving portability problems.  But please take a look.  There's also a
discussion list:

   http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ocaml-core

This represents a new and more open development model for us, and we hope
that as a result we'll be able to better interact with and accept patches
from the community, and that Core will become a base that many people can
use for building OCaml applications.

* [Caml-list] Re: Core (and associated libraries) on bitbucket!
@ 2012-01-06 23:38 ` Yaron Minsky
From: Yaron Minsky @ 2012-01-06 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list