* [Caml-list] Beginners Question for js_of_ocaml
@ 2017-01-13 23:58 Helmut Brandl
From: Helmut Brandl @ 2017-01-13 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Hello List,

I am trying to use js_of_ocaml to compile my ocaml project for the
nodejs ecosystem. Since js_of_ocaml does not compile calls to the 'unix'
library I have to call some javascript functions directly from ocaml.
All I need is to be able to call the javascript functions

- readdirSync
- mkdirSync
- rmdirSync
- statSync

and receive the results in ocaml.

I have looked into the documentation and into the examples, but I have
not found a way on how to do this. All examples are for use in the
browser. Maybe its a stupid question and it is so simple that I, as a
beginner in js_of_ocaml, just don't see it.

Can anybody give me a hint? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Helmut