categories - Category Theory list
* Seminar talk on Linear Logic
@ 2020-09-28 12:31 Harley D. Eades III
       [not found] ` <CABNzjc1epys1HWepjTkTJvKUZ073zVZuDXzFeA5mBRXdRB+4tg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Harley D. Eades III @ 2020-09-28 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: types-announce-nHFbR+4dATOoZA3Q9b/B0PZ8FUJU4vz8,
	categories-59hdLBrVOVU@public.gmane.org list

[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, Oct. 2, 2020 between 1pm and 2pm EDT, Dr. Valeria de Paiva will
be giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series at Augusta
University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/dePaiva.html
<https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Horn.html>

Valeria's talk will tell us about benchmarking linear logics which should
be fascinating!

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom.  I'll also be living
streaming it on Youtube. So if you are interested in attending the Zoom
meeting please RSVP with me before the talk.  Questions will be only taken
from those on Zoom.

If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link:

https://youtu.be/1HVJLFysmHs

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best,
Harley

* Re: Seminar talk on Linear Logic
       [not found] ` <CABNzjc1epys1HWepjTkTJvKUZ073zVZuDXzFeA5mBRXdRB+4tg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-09-28 13:18   ` Harley D. Eades III
From: Harley D. Eades III @ 2020-09-28 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: types-announce-nHFbR+4dATOoZA3Q9b/B0PZ8FUJU4vz8,
	categories-59hdLBrVOVU@public.gmane.org list

[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Hi, everyone.

There was a link issue with my original post; see below. The link is
directing to an old talk.  Must be a copy-and-paste error.

The following is the correct location:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/dePaiva.html

Thanks Elaine Pimentel for pointing this out to me.

Sorry about the confusion.

Best,
Harley

From: Harley D. Eades III @ 2020-09-28 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories@mta.ca list

Spam detection software, running on the system "ciao.gmane.io",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Hi, everyone. There was a link issue with my original post;
   see below. The link is directing to an old talk. Must be a copy-and-paste
   error. The following is the correct location:

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: youtu.be]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H4      RBL: Very Good reputation (+4)
                            [198.164.44.55 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 1.0 FORGED_GMAIL_RCVD      'From' gmail.com does not match 'Received'
                            headers
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
 0.7 LOCALPART_IN_SUBJECT   Local part of To: address appears in
                            Subject
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider (harley.eades[at]gmail.com)
 1.1 DATE_IN_PAST_06_12     Date: is 6 to 12 hours before Received: date
 2.0 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required
                            MIME headers
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different

[-- Attachment #2: original message before SpamAssassin --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2540 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2.1: Type: multipart/alternative, Size: 1401 bytes --]

From: "Harley D. Eades III" <harley.eades@gmail.com>
To: "categories@mta.ca list" <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: categories: Re: Seminar talk on Linear Logic
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:18:18 -0400