* Prolem with attachments.
@ 2002-02-20  9:35 Matthieu Moy
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Matthieu Moy @ 2002-02-20  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello !

Ten minutes ago, I sent a  mail with a rather large size attachment (2
MB).

Gnus told me

message exceeds message-send-mail-partially-limit. Send in parts ?

And I answered yes.

The  recipient recieved  3 different  mails  and were  unable to  read
them. I  tried to  send the  message to myself,  and couldn't  read it
also. I recieve 3 messages with a

[1. message/partial]...

MIME part, but gnus can't do anything with it.

The last headers of the messages are

If I answer no to the question, then, everything is fine.

Did I do something wrong ?

Should I use mutt for sending attachments ?!?

--
Matthieu

Oort Gnus v0.06, GNU Emacs 21.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)

* Prolem with attachments.
@ 2002-02-20  9:35 Matthieu Moy