* mail/post forwarding now has an option to forward all original headers
@ 2023-12-12 18:05 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2023-12-12 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

Just FYI, I've just added a symblic-prefix option ('a) to
`gnus-summary-mail-forward' and `gnus-summary-post-forward', which
temporarily sets `message-forward-included-headers' to nil.

The effect of that is that nearly all the original headers in the
original message is included in the forward message. The option
`message-forward-ignored-headers' is still honored, however, which
hopefully will usually be the right behavior.

Use the symbolic prefix with "M-i a" before "C-c C-f".

Let me know if anything seems wrong there.

Thanks,
Eric