* gnorb can't find moved messages
@ 2018-09-27 12:15 Rémi Letot
From: Rémi Letot @ 2018-09-27 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I'm experimenting with gnorb at the moment, and I have a problem. Maybe
it's my config, or maybe it's the intended behaviour, I don't know since
I have not used gnorb before. So here it is:

If I link a TODO to an email (org-capture when on the received mail),
gnorb is able start an answer to the mail from the TODO with C-c t. It
can also find the mail (actually the whole linked conversation if there
is one) with C-c v.

Unless I move the mail to another folder. Then C-c t doesn't work
anymore, it doesn't find the mail and starts an empty answer to nothing.
Isn't this the whole point of the registry to be able to find emails
even when they move ? C-c v still finds the mail, so it's possible, so I
guess C-c t should still work ? Or maybe not ?

So question to gnorb users: should C-c t still work with messages which
have been moved since they were linked to a TODO ?

If yes, any idea why mine don't work ?

Thanks
--
Rémi