* Re: The problems of translation (the humor-impaired may delete)
       [not found] <vxkbu33ml9h.fsf@pocari-sweat.jprc.com>
@ 1997-08-13 11:04 ` Wesley Hardaker
From: Wesley Hardaker @ 1997-08-13 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>>>> On 12 Aug 1997 12:14:18 -0400, Karl Kleinpaste <karl@jprc.com> said:

Karl> He further observes that "device" == "virgin" in Slovene, and when a
Karl> child, he had many difficulties understanding why his computer would
Karl> inform that he had an "invalid virgin" on his hands or, worse, a
Karl> "virgin not ready."

I'm thinking the next version after qgnus should be device gnus, or
"virgin disgust" in Slovene!

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

* Re: The problems of translation (the humor-impaired may delete)
@ 1997-08-13 12:38   ` Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1997-08-13 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

/ Wesley Hardaker <whardake@sphysdec1.unil.ch> wrote:

| I'm thinking the next version after qgnus should be device gnus, or
| "virgin disgust" in Slovene!

Well this leads only to one thing that can be the 'Device Gnus'
collective item, a virgin ;-P, or does it come bundled with the
software?

	/andy

--
 Hi I am an alien .sig, and at the moment I am having sex to your
 mind, by looking at your smile I can see that you like it.

 Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
 See <http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/mail/> for more info.