* run `J u' from Group Params
@ 2003-02-10  5:40 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2003-02-10  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to agentize a couple groups without going to the trouble of
agentizing there server.  That is, just download with J u when I
think about it.  Not have to go thru any bother agentizing the server.

I wondered if I could run the J u command from Group params some how
so that when ever I press <RET> on the group a hook runs J u
just before I enter.