* spam.el and Procmail splitting strategy?
@ 2003-04-02 17:38 Jody Klymak
From: Jody Klymak @ 2003-04-02 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I split on my IMAP server using procmail.  But I get spam in both my
Inbox and on of the mailboxes I procmail into, lets call one of them
"bbdb."  What is the best strategy for cleaning this up using spam.el?

The following works great for my Inbox.  But, of course, doesn't do
anything for "bbdb".
(require 'spam)
(setq
  nnimap-split-rule 'nnimap-split-fancy
  nnimap-split-inbox "INBOX"
  nnimap-split-fancy '(|
		      (: spam-split)
		      ;; default mailbox
		      "mail/Inbox.spam"))

I'd prefer to be able to split using procmail on the server, but I
guess I'd like gnus to check for spam when it enters a group?

If its not doable, thats fine.  I'll split in gnus.

Thanks,  Jody
--
Jody Klymak                           104 Ocean Admin Bldg., OSU
mailto:jklymak@coas.oregonstate.edu   Corvallis OR, 97330