* Feature request, questions
@ 1996-08-12  1:53 St. Suika Roberts
From: St. Suika Roberts @ 1996-08-12  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

The big feature request:  nnfolder+NOV ^_^
If you want I'll kludge it together, but I am really not sure if that
woulnd't be more work for you ^_^

The questions are about thread-sort-by-date and why I end up with my
sparse threads for a number of old threads with only ticked articles
at the end of the summary instead of further up where the dates of the
first article would seem to indicate that they should be.  Not too
obnoxous, but it makes one wonder.  (This shows up in my mail groups,
which I have set to sort-by-date only)

Thank you,
	Suika
--