* agent hosed in oort gnus?
@ 2002-05-06 18:08 Christoph Rohland
From: Christoph Rohland @ 2002-05-06 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi folks,

I regularly test oort gnus (now on 0.06) and I like a lot in
it. Especially the crypt integration and the speed improvements.

But two things hinder me in using it for my daily work when running
agentized:

1) I have my predicate set to true to sync all articles. But it
   refuses to download my mail with 'J s'. I have to mark (most?)
   articles manually for download. Maybe this is related to the new
   recent flags?
2) Deleted articles very often show up as unread in the summary
   buffer. When I select them they are shown as deleted.

The first is annoying but can be wroked around, the second hinders
productivity heavily.

Greetings
		Christoph