* Agent forgets its servers
@ 2002-12-11 16:08 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-12-11 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

With the most recent change by Kevin, I see that Gnus forgets which
servers are agentized.  I'm sitting in the train and Gnus tried to
connect to the servers.  (I start "emacs -f kai-gnus-unplugged" when
I log in which in turn executes gnus-unplugged.)

So I thought, maybe it's a one-time-only thing and went to the server
buffer and agentized all servers and closed them and exited Gnus.
Then (in the same Emacs) I did M-x gnus-unplugged RET and Gnus had
forgotten again that the servers were agentized.

Maybe this is relevant:

/----[ vdir ~/News/agent/lib ]
\----