* Saving some read IMAP messages to a local folder
@ 2003-01-31 15:24 Tiarnán Ó Corráin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Tiarnán Ó Corráin @ 2003-01-31 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello--

my problem is this: our IMAP server has severe quota limitations, and
all too frequently I get an automated rap across the knuckles from the
system admin.

Is it possible to set a mark in the IMAP inbox for some messages, so
that only those messages are saved in a local folder and deleted from
the server?

All the best

Tiarnan