* [Edbrowse-dev] this
@ 2013-12-24 17:00 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2013-12-24 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

chris is right about this,
I use it as a variable several times in jsdom.c.
But we don't want to just

,s/this/t/g

because this appears as an english word in quite a few comments.
So we just have to step through and replace with care.
Adam do you want to do this while you are in looking at other things,
or do you want me to replace and push?
Your call.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] this
@ 2013-12-24 18:09 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2013-12-24 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:00:24PM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> chris is right about this,
> I use it as a variable several times in jsdom.c.
> But we don't want to just
>
> ,s/this/t/g
>
> because this appears as an english word in quite a few comments.
> So we just have to step through and replace with care.
> Adam do you want to do this while you are in looking at other things,
> or do you want me to replace and push?
> Your call.

Already done in the jsdom.cpp I sent.
I used obj rather than this.
This also depends on a change in eb.p as well,
but I can send that once we're happy the c++ js* files are ok.

I also had to alter several uses of class into objClass (not sure if you prefer
objClass or obj_class, based on the function naming I chose the former,
though I'd probably prefer the latter).
I also think I know why you stopped using void * for js stuff,
the massive amount of casting involved.
Oh well.

Cheers,
Adam.
PS: we probably want to condense some of the casting into a JSObject *obj =
(JSObject *whatever) but I just went through the file with the intent of
getting it to build. I can do cleanup once things are somewhere near working.

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] this
@ 2013-12-24 18:21   ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2013-12-24 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 06:09:11PM +0000, Adam Thompson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:00:24PM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> I also had to alter several uses of class into objClass (not sure if you prefer
> objClass or obj_class, based on the function naming I chose the former,
> though I'd probably prefer the latter).

Hmm, think I'll change this having looked through more code.
Sorry for the extra commits.
Also, what is JS_smprintf_free supposed to do?
I get an error about it not being declared in scope when compiling jsloc.cpp.

Cheers,
Adam.