* RSS feeds
@ 2014-07-05 16:50 clu
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: clu @ 2014-07-05 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

So I enjoy reading USENET and some emails using emacs/gnus on my Macbook
Air. This may be a dumb question, but I also enjoy reading RSS feeds
using a GUI app I have. I was wondering/hoping there was a way to
subscribe and read RSS feeds using emacs/gnus? Or some other tool in
emacs?

Thanks in advance.

--
clu