* is nnimap broken? Is gnus 5.11 broken?
@ 2008-07-29 12:46 Ed
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ed @ 2008-07-29 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Howdy all!

I can't get gnus 5.11 working with nnimap. So I thought I had better
check: does anyone use this? Has anyone gotten it to work?

Is there a later version of gnus for which this works?

Gnus is logging into my server OK, and I can get my mail via the
server buffer, but there are no mail groups I can subscribe to.

Here's my .gnus:

(setq imap-ssl-program "/usr/bin/openssl s_client -ssl3 -CAfile /home/
ed/ssl/ed.crt -key /home/ed/.ssh/id_dsa -connect %s:993")
(setq gnus-select-method '(nnimap "mail"
;                                 (nnimap-authinfo-file
"~/.authinfo")
                                  (nnimap-address "mail")
                                  (nnimap-server-port 993)
                                  (nnimap-list-pattern ("INBOX"))
                                  (nnimap-stream ssl)
))

Meanwhile my sysadmin at work is telling me to switch away from gnus
to something else which will work...

Help!

Ed