* Bilingual text on facing pages
@ 2020-11-18 19:03 MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ
From: MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ @ 2020-11-18 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Context

Hello everyone:

Do you know if we can make bilingual editions with ConTeXt, as they are done with the reledpar package for LaTeX? I have consulted this page (https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/113899/parallel-text-in-context), but I don't really understand what can be done. I have tried the code with MKIV but it does not work well.

Thank you.

Manuel González

* Re: Bilingual text on facing pages
@ 2020-11-19 21:37 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-11-19 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11/18/20 8:03 PM, MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
> Do you know if we can make bilingual editions with ConTeXt, as they are
> done with the reledpar package for LaTeX? I have consulted this page
> (https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/113899/parallel-text-in-context),
> but I don't really understand what can be done. I have tried the code
> with MKIV but it does not work well.

Hi Manuel,

parallel texts are something that need to be implemented by Hans.

From time to time, there is someone that comments this issue.

Sorry for not being helpful, but this depends on a unified proposal and
Hans being challenged to implement it.

Best wishes,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: Bilingual text on facing pages
@ 2020-11-20  7:03   ` MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ
From: MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ @ 2020-11-20  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for you replay, Pablo.

On 11/18/20 8:03 PM, MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
> Do you know if we can make bilingual editions with ConTeXt, as they
> are done with the reledpar package for LaTeX? I have consulted this
> page
> (https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/113899/parallel-text-in-conte
> xt), but I don't really understand what can be done. I have tried the
> code with MKIV but it does not work well.

Hi Manuel,

parallel texts are something that need to be implemented by Hans.

From time to time, there is someone that comments this issue.