The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Who is the inventor of email?
@ 2020-02-20  0:06 Ed Carp
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Ed Carp @ 2020-02-20  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

I've noticed that some guy named Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is all over
Twitter, claiming that he is the inventor of email. He doesn't look
like he's nearly old enough. I thought it was Ray Tomlinson. Looks
like he's trying to create some press for his Senate run.

Anyone older that me here that can either confirm or deny? Thanks!