Void Linux discussion
* your wrapper FlashPlayer Plugin Not Working
@ 2015-09-16 11:54 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2015-09-16 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Both FIreFox and Chromium
it is like your install wrapper is not working or something,

even I went to this sight
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

it still shows flash not working -- shows a number of directorys it
searches and none of them are alive on Voild here you have your plugin
installed onto your/this Void system. along with it does not match what it
is looking for which is libpepflashplayer.so  not
libfreshwrapper-pepperflash.so -- I even install chromium and still it does
not have needed plugin libpepflashplayer.so -- I downloads Adobies
libflashplayer.so  cp it into respecptive directories maknig a few of them
that the sight showed in search path still no go in working