* [9fans] mouse
@ 2000-04-18 16:33 Russ
From: Russ @ 2000-04-18 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

	The mouse is slow under 1024x768.
	How can I make it be faster?

echo -n accelerated >/dev/mousectl
echo -n res 3 >/dev/mousectl

Russ

* Re: [9fans] mouse
@ 2003-08-07  1:47 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2003-08-07  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> writing elvish in plan9:

Wonderful.  I love both Tolkien and Plan 9 very much.
I would like to write the following infamous verse in
the elvish font.

Three syncs for the fixed disks under the SCSI,
  Seven for the inetds of their ports of echo,
Nine for Mortal Processes doomed to die,
  One for the Dark Init on his endless wait
In the Land of Lunix where the PCs lie.

* Re: [9fans] mouse
@ 2003-08-06 16:31 David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-08-06 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I mistranslated jmk's.  'teenei whakarongo mai' means
`listen to this', not 'look at this'.

* Re: [9fans] mouse
@ 2003-08-06 16:00 jmk
From: jmk @ 2003-08-06 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

	>Dave (watching a buzzard fly past his window).

E koe, e manu, i runga i te rangi, teenei whakarongo mai!

* [9fans] mouse
@ 2003-08-06 14:55 boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2003-08-06 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i want one of those AH-64 Apache pilot monoculars
so i can 'point' the mouse with my right eye, with a
ps2 interface.

any takers?

* [9fans] mouse
@ 2000-04-18 16:56 forsyth