* ARM hardware and SATA
@ 2019-12-12  6:31 Lucio De Re
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Lucio De Re @ 2019-12-12  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the Plan 9 Operating System

I'd like suggestions for some hardware on which to run Plan 9, almost
certainly expandable SSD capacity will be a must (Venti service).
Price and quality will be the biggest factors, as always.

Ideally, storage is where the value will reside, the actual processor
could be expendable.

ARM would allow me to start with Richard Miller's release, which I
believe to be a very sound foundation.

Thanks for any and all comments.

Lucio.