* [9fans] How to change UserID/Group to edit files in /lib/ndb?
@ 2005-08-03 11:39 Christian Walther
From: Christian Walther @ 2005-08-03 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi list,

this question is rather easy, compared to the topics discussed
otherwise. But I'm new to Plan 9, I managed to install one of my PC
boxes successfully. Right now, I'm stuck with the networks
configuration: I know what I have to change, but not how. Files inside
/lib/ndb belong to sys:sys, and I don't know how to change my users
data, or wich user to use to edit these files.

So, any help is very welcome. :)

Bye,
Christian Walther

* Re: [9fans] How to change UserID/Group to edit files in /lib/ndb?
@ 2005-08-03 12:47 Retzki, Sascha [Xplain]
From: Retzki, Sascha [Xplain] @ 2005-08-03 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

This page contains information you may want, too:
http://cm.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/setting_up_fossil/index.html
The thing about the -AWP switch may interest you.

@ 2005-08-08 15:42 Retzki, Sascha [Xplain]
From: Retzki, Sascha [Xplain] @ 2005-08-08 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)