* Re: [9front] bounty for 9pi update for 9front
@ 2018-10-21 23:45 cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2018-10-21 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

ok, this weekend is over. what we got so far:

richard millers kernel changes where merged giving you
two kernel targets 9pi and 9pi2.

lan78xx driver ported to nusb/ether for raspi3. works.

nusb/kb hacks added to work arround broken split transactions
to avoid loosing key events when the ethernet is active.

stub mkfile created in /sys/src/boot/bcm to download raspi
bootcode.

mkfile target *.pi.img added to /sys/lib/dist/mkfile to
generate 2GB hjfs sdcard image with bootcode, kernels and
config.txt + cmdline.txt.

got some ch340 usb serial converter, added support for it
to nusb/serial.

things still todo:

fix /dev/reboot on raspi3 model.

*actually* fix split transactions in the controller driver.

implement isochronous transfers.

port richards wifi driver (requires changes in the mmc
interface).

fix bugs.

--
cinap

* Re: [9front] bounty for 9pi update for 9front
@ 2019-01-10 17:55 sl
From: sl @ 2019-01-10 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Do recent commits fulfill this request?  (See attached)

sl

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1572 bytes --]

From: Antoni Sawicki <tenox@SDF.ORG>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: [9front] bounty for 9pi update for 9front
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 05:27:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all

Here is my pledge. Recently (April 2018) Richard Miller posted an update
of a 9pi image supporting Raspbbery PI 3B+ with USB, Eth, Video etc. I
would like to see this integrated in to 9front. What I offer:

Hardware (Raspberry PI 3B+) for you to keep forever.
$100 for a first working image for RPI 3B+ with latest 9front.
$100 for a permanent integration to build process so it will be
automatically build with every 9front release in future. You get that on
a subsequent 9front release.

By a working image I mean something akin to 9pi.img that you dd to the sd
card and just works

I will only sponsor RPI hardware to serious contenders. Please email me
ahead of time.

* bounty for 9pi update for 9front
@ 2018-09-12  5:27 Antoni Sawicki