* Verifying GPGP signed messages: mailcrypt bug or Gnus configuration problem?
@ 2000-11-21 16:00 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-11-21 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I'm trying to find out if I have a mailcrypt bug or if it's something
on my Gnus configuration.

Whenever I receive a message gpg signed with Mutt, and some other
mailers, the checking fails if the message contains diacriticals. I
think that's because of the way that letters appears to Gnus before
the message is processed (with, e.g., those =FA codes).

How can I see the full message without any post-processing
(i.e. beautification after receiving the message) from Gnus? I want to
cut the message, cut the signature and try running gpg by hand.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.