* Is this message signed correctly?
@ 2004-01-09 22:07 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2004-01-09 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone recommended that I switch to MIME signatures, so I pulled out my
mailcrypt stuff and started using:

;; PGG
(require 'pgg)

(setq pgg-cache-passphrase t)
(setq pgg-passphrase-cache-expiry 7200)

;; Emacs should always decrypt and verify emails automatically
(setq mm-verify-option 'always)
(setq mm-decrypt-option 'always)

;; Automcatically sign when sending mails

(defun always-sign ()
  (mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime))

(add-hook 'gnus-message-setup-hook 'always-sign)

Seems to work ok, but the OASIS mailing list software totally mangles
my messages. So the question is, is it their bug or mine? Can someone who
actually knows such things, tell me if this message is well formed?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The common excuse of those who bring
http://nwalsh.com/            | misfortune on others is that they
                              | desire their good.-- Vauvenargues

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Is this message signed correctly ??
@ 2003-04-22 22:11 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-04-22 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)