* spam-split has made about 750 mails disapeared :(
@ 2003-04-01 21:00 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-04-01 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Since I'm playing with spam.el, this is the first time it occurs. When
I have fetched my mails, spam-split has done its job (trying to detect
the spam) but all the mails have disapeared and I dunno at all where
they are now :(

Can one tell me where I can get all these mails cuz' this is the daily
production I have lost and it is really annoying :(.

To prevent from further weirdness, I have disabled the spam-split
feature but I am really lost now and really don't know how to get the
other 750 back.

zeDek

--
http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site

Anti-war disclaimer:
	"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"