* nnimap closing connections on gnus-group-suspend
@ 2010-09-27  9:50 Florian Ragwitz
From: Florian Ragwitz @ 2010-09-27  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On gnus-group-suspend, the old nnimap seems to have kept open the
connection to the IMAP server, whereas the new one closes them and
reconnects when Gnus is started the next time.

I've grown quite used to suspending Gnus a lot, so the extra time spent
on connecting again on the next time I want to read mail has been
slightly annoying me with the new nnimap code.

Is this change intentional and should I be writing some code to use
instead of gnus-group-suspend so I can just bury the group buffer and
close all the other gnus buffers without closing established IMAP
connections?