* printing problem
@ 2001-11-08 17:06 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-11-08 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

We have a color printer (oce 715 aka canon) with a fiery rip. When we print
from acrobat directly, the same lines come out in different linewidths;
when we print from acrobat as image, things are ok (bit slow and no control
over duplex). PRinting from GSview via the windows gdi goes ok (but again
slow). Should i deduce from this that a fiery rip cannot handle ps/pdf ok?

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* printing problem
@ 2007-03-06 12:22 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2007-03-06 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

I have a 24 page PDF file produced using ConTeXt  ver: 2007.02.21
11:55 MKII and the latest TeXShop. I can only print pp. 1-3 of this
file with TeXShop. Acrobat Pro, however, has no trouble printing the
entire file (mercifully—this paper is for a conference for which I
leave tomorrow) and TeXShop has no problem with my other files, some
of which are quite long.

So I do I figure out what the problem is? It seems to be with the
file, but I have no idea what. The encoding is hardly weird or unusual.

Though I can print the thing, the problem is still somewhat pressing.
I sent the file to two people who usually have no difficulty with my
PDFs. But this time one could not open the file—it was reported as
damaged.

Alan

* Printing problem
@ 2023-03-16 11:49 Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context