* Re: [9fans] user interface questions
@ 2019-04-26 20:37 Antonio Barrones
From: Antonio Barrones @ 2019-04-26 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

There is some snapshots of the broken link
(http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/TinyGL/) in archive.org, but the link
to the source is missing. For example:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080506105341/http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/TinyGL

Antonio

[parent not found: <mailman.1.1556366401.10382.9fans@9fans.net>]
* [9fans] user interface questions
@ 2019-04-25 18:50 LM
From: LM @ 2019-04-25 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I noticed TinyGL mentioned on the Plan 9 TODO list at
https://plan9.io/wiki/plan9/TODO/index.html  Was wondering what kind
of development was in the works for this before it stalled.  I'm
currently doing some work on a TinyGL fork myself and was wondering if
there was an interest in sharing resources.

Also wondering what user interfaces are typically used with Plan 9
programs (programs not designed for the command line).  Is there
anything on the roadmap for user interface development?  I've looked
at several GUI and TUI libraries on a variety of operating systems
(over a long period of time) and I've yet to find one I really like.
I do like working with command line programs, but some programs just
don't lend themselves to that format.  Was wondering what design ideas
Plan 9 developers might have for user interface development.

Thanks.