* [Edbrowse-dev] document.removeAttribute
@ 2017-01-19 20:04 Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2017-01-19 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Hi all,

As per the [acid3 tests][1] I've implemented what I think is a correct version
of removeAttribute.  My plan is to browse with this for a bit before pushing it
(probably tomorrow), but I've already managed to find a new problem with those
tests.

It seems that, now the js isn't dying due to an undefined function, the page is
using some kind of ajax manipulations.  It means that the page never finishes
commands to send a git patch I'll send my version of removeAttribute for review
since it's possible I've made an error which is causing the issue.
Alternatively I can push to my fork of the edbrowse repo and raise a pull
request (though I'm not sure how to raise one with edbrowse).

Cheers,
Adam.
[1]: http://acid3.acidtests.org