* Re: [9front] Re: TeX
@ 2018-02-19 23:26 sl
From: sl @ 2018-02-19 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> do i need some form of entitlement to think?

This has been debated in academia for decades.  To some extent,
privilege is the time and space to think.

sl

* Re: [9front] Re: TeX
@ 2018-02-14  2:23 sl
From: sl @ 2018-02-14  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

>> Based on the man pages, it looks like 2ed shipped with it:
>
> Oh, it might have.  Two decades ago ... my memory is a bit fuzzy.
>
> I have the 2ed sources, but they are on an ATA disk that stopped spinning
> up a few years ago, so I can't check.
>
> But 20 years later, there is no TeX, so the manpages should be updated.

I agree, I was just interested in tracking down where the references
came from.  2ed seems likely.

sl

* Re: TeX
@ 2018-02-14  1:59 Lyndon Nerenberg